[Bf-docboard] CVS commit: BlenderManual Makefile

Martin Middleton bf-docboard@blender.org
Tue, 13 May 2003 08:16:56 -0400

At 08:01 AM 5/13/2003, you wrote:
>Thanx ;)
>
> > 1) make html: creates html documentation as expected. But there is a
>problem
> > with the path of the images. There is no gfx subdirectory in html and the
> > images cannot be displayed because of that. As a workaround, I had to
>create
> > a symbolic link to the gfx directory in the html directory.
>
>Yes, I forgot to say... that's exactly what I have on my box.
>
> > 2) make pdf: after outputting many warnings like this one:
> > "LaTeX Warning: Reference `1709' on page vii undefined on input line
>5965."
> > pdfjadetex crashed with the following error:
>
>This is new to me... I'll investigate...
Don't know if this is the same issue or not, but I've run into a similar
problem with other Docbooks.
One aspect in particular as that the TeX installation needs to be changed
to accomodate for the large needs of Docbook. A document which describes
this entire process can be found in

http://www.redhat.com/mirrors/LDP/HOWTO/mini/DocBook-Install/install.html

Look at section 3.2.2.1.

Hope this helps.