[Bf-docboard] CVS commit: BlenderManual Makefile

Christian Plessl bf-docboard@blender.org
Tue, 13 May 2003 12:06:04 +0200

On Tuesday 13 May 2003 10:01, Stefano Selleri wrote:
> s68 (Stefano Selleri) 2003/05/13 10:01:53 CEST
>   Added files:
>     .                    Makefile

Great. A working Makefile was missing until now. I noticed 2 problems with
this Makefile:

1) make html: creates html documentation as expected. But there is a problem
with the path of the images. There is no gfx subdirectory in html and the
images cannot be displayed because of that. As a workaround, I had to create
a symbolic link to the gfx directory in the html directory.

2) make pdf: after outputting many warnings like this one:
"LaTeX Warning: Reference `1709' on page vii undefined on input line 5965."
pdfjadetex crashed with the following error:

LaTeX Warning: Reference `1764' on page vii undefined on input line 5990.

! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [save size=4000].
<to be read again>
l.6003 {}
         14-\/5\endSeq{}. \endSeq{}\Node%
!  ==> Fatal error occurred, the output PDF file not finished!
Transcript written on BlenderManual.log.

So far, I don't have a solution for that problem.

Regards,
 Christian

--
Christian Plessl <plessl@tik.ee.ethz.ch>
Computer Engineering Lab (TIK), ETH Zurich, Switzerland