[Bf-docboard] ObjectMode/EditMode sections

Martin Kleppmann bf-docboard@blender.org
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:26:15 +0200 (MEST)

Hi,

> BTW, I wish to express my highest appreciation for the excellent work on
> this sections :)

thanks :)

I think I'll have a stab at the "Understanding the interface" chapter next.
What were you planning as content for the "Mouse" and "Keyboard" sections? I
can't think of much but 'here they are, now use them'... instead it would
probably be quite important to have a more detailed description of navigating
in the 3D windows, wireframe/shaded view etc. because all following chapters
expect you to know how that works.

> Fix mesch typo.

Oh yes, my fingers keep typing that... ;-)

Martin

--
+++ martin kleppmann +++ martin@kleppmann.de +++