[Bf-docboard] offering to customize the DocBook stylesheets

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
Thu, 24 Jul 2003 09:14:02 +0200

Hi Sean,

JAY! I would definately welcome a change in the layout of both the HTML
and the PDF output. While they may look professional, I think that
they're a bit too boring for a cool 3d app :-) The initiative will be
very much appreciated.

What kind of input would you need from us?

Have fun,

Bart