[Bf-docboard] Converting DocBook to HTML/PDF/...

Steve Martin bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 29 Jan 2003 18:23:06 -0500

> > Do the files in the daily checkouts on the download page come from
> > the CVS? Those files build just fine for me, both PDF and HTML.
> > (There was no Makefile there, I just ran "make" and it built
> > just fine.)
> >
> Oh, and which OS/version do you use?

I'm running Red Hat 7.3, with the Docbook environment installed with
the rest of the RH install, along with the dtd directory included in the
docboard download. (I did edit the "make" script slightly to get rid
of the scp invocations.) Normally, I just run "docbook2*" to get the
output format I want.