[Bf-docboard] CVS commit: BlenderManual/chapters/installation chapter_installation.xml

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
Fri, 24 Jan 2003 08:03:35 +0100 (CET)

bartv (Bart Veldhuizen) 2003/01/24 08:03:35 CET

  Modified files:
    BlenderManual/chapters/installation chapter_installation.xml

  Log:
  Patbh by Steve Martin:

  OK, here's one... I had some trouble getting the latest
  daily CVS checkout to build here (RedHat 7.3), made some
  changes to chapter_installation.xml to fix the problem.
  Here's a diff file for the changes.

  (I wonder if it's just my system that's breaking
  on this file...)

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.6       +9 -9      BlenderManual/chapters/installation/chapter_installation.xml