[Bf-docboard] Submitting updates

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
Tue, 21 Jan 2003 08:12:45 +0100

Hi Steve,

> Now that some of the smoke has cleared and the project
> is underway, I have a question. There was some discussion
> about submitting updates to the documentation via CVS;
> has that ever gone into effect? If not, how do we submit
> updates/corrections/whatever? Bart, do we still email them to
> you (*can* we?)?

At this moment I'm the only one here with CVS access. Stefano is working
on it as well. Our policy at this moment seems to be that if we know
that people are reliable and they can write DocBook that doesn't break
the document they can get CVS write access too.

So until then, you can send your updates to me :)

Bart