[Bf-docboard] CVS commit: BlenderManual/chapters/installation chapter_installation.xml

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 08:09:40 +0100 (CET)

bartv (Bart Veldhuizen) 2003/01/17 08:09:40 CET

  Modified files:
    BlenderManual/chapters/installation chapter_installation.xml

  Log:
  I reformatted filenames and commands with <filename> and <command>
  respectively, and added the KDE and GNOME explanations. And I added id
  attributes to every section.

  You should pass it through xmlindent before committing the changes, to
  make it nicely formatted again. Sorry for the hassle :)

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.5       +228 -153  BlenderManual/chapters/installation/chapter_installation.xml