[Bf-docboard] chapter_mesh_modelling

Alex Heizer bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 08 Jan 2003 20:40:22 -0600

Howdy,

That would be okay, but keep in mind if we go that route we wouldn't be
able to do any kind of color-correcting or cropping, and it doesn't take
into account screencaps. I can get edit window screencaps at around
2.5-3 inches square at print resolution (upwards of 900 pixels on a side).

How about this idea: make the graphics, with the high-res ones, and
downsample them to the lo-res versions, but make only the lo-res
available for download AND the .blend file so that if people want the
high-res, they can make it themselves. That would keep the CVS tree
small, but still let people have large versions if they want them.  :)

Just some ideas...

Alex