[Bf-docboard] 3D Concepts & Fundamentals Rough Outline

Nathan Vegdahl bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 8 Jan 2003 11:20:51 -0800 (PST)

   In my humble opinion this project should only be a
Blender documentation project.  Creating "well rounded
artists" really should be a completely seperate
project, and should not be software-specific (whether
Blender, 3DS Max, Maya, XSI, K3D, etc.).

   Ideally, there would be a large base of "3D-art
techniques" literature that is not software specific,
and then the individual software packages would have
their own documentation about the software-specific
stuff.
   I think that is what we should work towards.

   Of course, this is all IMHO. :)

--Nathan Vegdahl