[Bf-docboard] Docboard update

Felix Rabe bf-docboard@blender.org
Mon, 06 Jan 2003 21:47:28 +0100

Bart Veldhuizen wrote:
> For one thing, it's convenient if you are editing multiple files at the
> same time. My tabbed editor would show 'chapter.xml', 'chapter.xml',
> 'chapter.xml' otherwise :)

Hehe - same problem here in Emacs :).  But rather than making a weird
directory structure out of my projects, I would alter Emacs (i.e., first
find out about modes, then refresh my Elisp knowledge, then ...) if it
should really take up my nerves.

But probably somebody has already done this - I assume I have a default
built-in somewhere that when I don't know something to 100%, I
automatically implement my desired feature from scratch.  (Maybe it
would even be a configurable setting, but that's another story :).)

cu,
Felix