[Bf-docboard] Linux/Windows installation content

Karsten Dambekalns bf-docboard@blender.org
Mon, 6 Jan 2003 19:31:00 +0100

On Mon, Jan 06, 2003 at 07:01:05 +0100, Bart Veldhuizen wrote:
> On Mon, 2003-01-06 at 16:46, Karsten Dambekalns wrote:
> > On Son, Jan 05, 2003 at 10:30:52 -0600, Alex Heizer wrote:
> > > Cool work!
> > >
> > > On Linux, you can also open Nautilus or Konquerer and navigate to the
> > > blender folder and double-click the "blenderpublisher" icon, for those
> > > of us as lazy as I am.  :)
> >
> > See attached diff...
>
> Karsten, how do I apply a diff? It's probably easier to send the whole
> file..

But a diff is just so much smaller :)

Assuming you are in the directory containing the original file
(chapter_installation.xml), a simple
 patch < chapter_installation.xml.diff
should do the trick. You should get the message "patching file
chapter_installation.xml", and nothing else...

Regards,
Karsten
--
Don't worry. We can all be idiotic for 3 days and then have
a bright 5 minute stretch. Mine was half an hour ago.