[Bf-docboard] Python documentation author

Bart Veldhuizen bf-docboard@blender.org
Tue, 18 Feb 2003 07:58:25 +0100

Ack! Wrong answer! This was about the Blender webring...

I don't think anyone has started on the Python docs yet (someone please
correct me if I'm wrong!), so shall I put your name on the list?

Bart