[Bf-docboard] Norton Systemworks Final Clearance Sale!

Nathan Vegdahl bf-docboard@blender.org
Fri, 14 Feb 2003 10:41:42 -0800 (PST)

Hmmm,
   Me thinks we need some people to do manual filtering of e-mails to the
board... if one spammer has discovered the e-mail address, more are likely to
get it as well.

--Nathan Vegdahl