[Bf-docboard] Progress update

Jason Oppel bf-docboard@blender.org
Mon, 03 Feb 2003 10:03:05 -0500

A week ago or so Bart asked for an update on what everyone is doing who
had promised to work on certain sections.

My work on the Intro to 3D concepts continues albeit slowly as I learn
more and more DocBook. :-)  I have yet to start work on Ch. 3
Understanding The Interface but it looks like its already been
poplulated with some old Blender Manual content (yay!).  I'll begin work
on Ch. 3 after I complete my work on the Intro to 3D chapter.  Look for
something from me regarding the intro chapter in a couple of weeks or
so.  I wish I could work faster but real life keeps getting in the way
of my fun. :-)

-Jason <Pato>