[Bf-docboard] Re: Blender Help ..

Ton Roosendaal bf-docboard@blender.org
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 10:42:52 +0200

Hi,

Finally some more time... I think such help systems are really
valueable for Blender. In a more broader context, I would like to sync
this with development that goes on in the 'documentation board', and to
see how such work can benefit others platforms as well...

I'll forward it to the docboard mailing list. (docboarders: keep a CC
to Richard, he's not on this list).

Image can be found here:
http://www.blender.org/bf/blender-help.jpg

-Ton-