[Bf-docboard] inline images set ?

bf-docboard@blender.org bf-docboard@blender.org
Sun, 10 Aug 2003 09:41:15 +0200 (CEST)

Well, without the adjective 'complete' they are on the CVS :)

If you have seen the tree, there is a /gfx/general dir...

ok, kidding, they are actually scattered all over the gfx
tree. we would have liked to minimize duplicates that
way, but up to now, expecially to ease importing
images are, duplicated, in the pertinent directories.

If some you need are there, take them. If not, re-capture ...

Stefano