[Bf-docboard] Special modeling techniques chapter

bf-docboard@blender.org bf-docboard@blender.org
Sat, 9 Aug 2003 16:35:28 +0200 (CEST)

I am, that's why I have more time.

Unfortunately I'm on a 9.6k baud modem and I dont have
my e-mail archive, so I cannot answer to your other question
about committing Martin's stuff. I do recall of having
committed his first bunch of files, but I can't recall if it
were that :)

Stefano