[Bf-docboard] Special modeling techniques chapter

Martin Kleppmann bf-docboard@blender.org
Wed, 06 Aug 2003 07:58:26 +0200

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 09:39:56 +0200, Bart Veldhuizen <bart@vrotvrot.com>
wrote:
> Or better yet: include it as a chapter in the manual itself :) There's a
> (still empty) appendix waiting for content..
>
> Matt Ebb wrote:
>
> >As usual for this sort of thing, I'll butt in and say if you can polish
> >this up a bit into more of a 'contributing to the docboard' tutorial,
> >I'll lay it out nicely in HTML and publish it on the blender.org site.
> >
> >Cheers
> >
> >Matt

Well, there's already some content in Appendix H that I found very
useful. Probably it would do to add the section on "getting your system
ready for DocBook", and post the link to this Appendix on blender.org.
That would save people having to find it by chance :)

Martin

--
+++ martin kleppmann +++ martin@kleppmann.de +++