[Bf-docboard] translation

Satoshi Yamasaki bf-docboard@blender.org
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:41:32 +0900

Thank you for quick reply and nice advice!

> I don't think you *must* use CVS (the licence doesn't specify that), but
> in my experience you will need a similar system if you are going to work
> on a large project with more than a few persons.

We working on the Wiki now. we think that we'll use the history system of
Wiki for change log.

> Personally, I would prefer to have all the translation projects together
> on the projects.blender.org website - in that way, blender.org would
> always be the 'natural home' of all the manuals.

Cool! So far our works are only html format, I will make xml version of
them.

> I'm sure Ton would be willing to start a new project for you and your
> members..

Can't wait!:)

Regards,
Written by Satoshi Yamasaki.(AKA yamyam)

- Mail Address: yamyam@yo.rim.or.jp
- Site Address: http://www.yo.rim.or.jp/~yamyam/