[Bf-docboard] translation

Satoshi Yamasaki bf-docboard@blender.org
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 17:53:27 +0900

Hi there,

Now I'm translating the Blender Manual and submitted to Hige's
site(http://f11.aaacafe.ne.jp/~hige/).
And we had a question when we read below the section of the OCL.

> a) You must cause the modified content to carry prominent notices
 > stating that you changed it, the exact nature and content of the
 > changes, and the date of any change.

Must we make a history of our works with like a CVS?
I understand our works are in the OC license. but I think our translation is
not copy of original containts, we need not write our changes of our
works...

Anyone tell me advise about that please.
Thank you.

p.s. B@rt, Thank you and I'm sorry for slow reply.

Written by Satoshi Yamasaki.(AKA yamyam)

- Mail Address: yamyam@yo.rim.or.jp
- Site Address: http://www.yo.rim.or.jp/~yamyam/