[Bf-cycles] Working on a Cycles 3ds Max plugin

Jeffrey Witthuhn jlwitthuhn at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 06:04:15 CET 2016

Hello all,

I've been working on a cycles plugin for max for a bit now and thought I've
gotten far enough along to share my progress with anyone on this list who
might be interested. I have put together a ~10 minute demo video available
here on youtube showing the basic features of the plugin so far:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuuV_1RgQg8

I don't have a lot to say about it now apart from the feature demo, just
thought I would announce that this is something I'm working on. I plan to
continue to post updates to that youtube channel as I add support for more
cycles features.

If anyone here has any questions/comments please let me know, I also hang
around in #blendercoders as jwitthuhn but I usually don't talk a lot.

-Jeff