[Bf-cycles] Shadow Pass including IBL + mesh Lights (VFX)

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sun May 11 15:32:26 CEST 2014

I attempted to improve the shadow pass now to take the light shaders
into account, which should make background lights actually useful in
the shadow pass. There's a patch here that you can test:
https://developer.blender.org/D524

There's a number of tricky issues to solve there though. I'll see how
far I get with those, not sure if I will have time to solve them.