[Bf-cycles] Starting a new job

Nathan Vegdahl cessen at cessen.com
Fri Jun 20 17:53:49 CEST 2014

Wow!  Congrats Brecht!

While it of course saddens me that you will no longer be working on
Cycles, I am really excited for you and hope that you have a great
time at Solid Angle.  It's been an extraordinary honor and pleasure to
work with you over the years.  Your creativity, intelligence, hard
work, and level-headedness have contributed immensely to Blender's
development, and I am forever grateful for that.

I'm crossing my fingers that you still find some spare time to
contribute to non-rendering parts of Blender. :-)

*hugs!*

--Nathan