[Bf-cycles] Cycles as Default Engine

Mafteiu Scai Vlad mafteiuscaivlad at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 20:38:15 CEST 2014

Hi,

I agree Cycles should be default. It is complete? Nope, I still wish
several stuff to come to the GPU. But it is good enough for most people. BI
is ancient already.

Vlad

Vlad Mafteiu Scai

Mobile: +45-5333-30-67

*Mobile UI Designer, 3D Architectural Vizualizer & Product Visualization
Artist*
Email: mafteiuscaivlad at gmail.com

Portfolio: http://www.behance.net/motionseadesigns

This e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the use of the
recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have
received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.