[Bf-cycles] Starting a new job

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sat Jun 14 14:01:36 CEST 2014

Hi all,

In July I will start a new job at Solid Angle, working on the Arnold
renderer. This unfortunately means I will no longer be able to add new
features to Cycles, though I'll still be around and happy to assist
other developers.

Many important features in past releases have already been implemented
by other contributors, and I expect that the improvements will keep
coming.

As for other Blender development, I'll continue to be involved as a volunteer.

Many thanks to all contributors and users. I'm especially grateful to
Ton for supporting my work on Cycles. I think we have pushed open
source production rendering quite a bit further, and I hope to see you
all continue doing awesome things with Cycles.

Thanks,