[Bf-cycles] Artist module members

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Mon Jul 1 21:37:18 CEST 2013

Hi all,

Ton recently proposed to have artists as members of module owner
teams, see here:
http://lists.blender.org/pipermail/bf-committers/2013-June/040696.html

I think we can have 2-3 artists on the team, so if you're interested
you can reply here. Greg Zaal already offered to join, so he's artist
member #1.

These are some of the things I envision artist module members would help with:

* Give feedback about new features, maybe they don't work quite right,
need a different name or place in the UI, .. .
* Make .blend files and renders for release notes and documentation,
or ask about other users if we can use existing ones.
* Make UI mockups for existing or upcoming features.
* Keep an eye on forums and other places for common issues users run
into, bring them up, think of solutions.
* Write release notes and documentation for new features, or common
issues that users run into.

Besides that, anyone is of course welcome to contribute or join in
discussions anytime, part of the module owners team or not. This is
not about someone having exclusive access, we'll still do open
communication over this mailing list.

Thanks,