[Bf-cycles] test Openclcc to compile the blender cycles kernels

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at pandora.be
Sat Oct 27 17:41:17 CEST 2012

Hi,

Thanks for the links, but I fear these won't help us much. There's two
steps in the kernel compilation, first to intermediate code for the
graphics card vendor, and then optimized further for the specific
graphics card. These compilers don't do the last of those two steps as
far as I know, that would still be done by the graphics card driver,
which means we'd still run into the same issues most likely.
Brecht.