[Bf-committers] Clang-Tidy: Request for Feedback

darkdefende at gmail.com darkdefende at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 11:10:23 CET 2021

On Thu, Mar 04, 2021 at 09:52:52AM +0100, Sergey Sharybin via Bf-committers wrote:
> - Shall we enable it by default? Maybe for `make developer` ?

If nothing else, I think that it should be on by default on our CI
builds. This way we will be able to tell when things slipped through the
cracks.

It will also be very useful when we eventually hook the CI system up to
the review tasks. Then contributors will have clang tidy comb their code
and they will get automated feedback.