[Bf-committers] 2.92 Winter Bug Sprint

Dalai Felinto dalai at blender.org
Mon Jan 4 04:00:00 CET 2021

Hi everyone,
To kick off the year we have the first bug sprint week [1] of the 2.92
release cycle. It goes from January 4 to 8.

Next week the beta is announced and we need to set the bug tracker in
a good state to welcome new reports pouring in.

Remember to keep an eye on the high-priority issues. And tag as 2.92
any issue that may not be solved immediately but that is planned for
2.92.

[1] - https://code.blender.org/2020/07/bug-sprints/

Note: This is a pre-scheduled email, and I'm back only next week. If
you need any clarification please reach out to Bastien Montagne
(mont29 on blender.chat).

-Dalai-