[Bf-committers] developer.blender.org changes

Brecht Van Lommel brechtvanlommel at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 14:55:57 CEST 2019

Hi all,

Some changes have been made to developer.blender.org.

## arc patch

For code review, "arc patch" will now automatically set the appropriate
author for all differentials, and exclude unnecessary fields.

Note that you still need to inspect the code changes, commit message and
run automated tests before pushing patches. Landing patches directly means
mistakes slip through too often.

## Task permissions

Re-opening bug reports, changing priorities, and creating tasks without
using the forms is now limited to members of the Moderators project. This
is to ensure tasks are submitted to the right places with the correct tags
and priority.

For any contributors or people helping out regularly with triaging not part
of the Moderators project yet, let us know and we can add you.

## Subprojects

We are planning to add subprojects to the BF Blender project for every
module. Changes to the display of subprojects were made to facilitate this.