[Bf-committers] End of MSVC 2013 support.

Ray Molenkamp ray at lazydodo.com
Tue Jul 17 23:04:53 CEST 2018

I just removed msvc2013 support from make.bat, msvc2017 is now the preferred compiler
on windows.

Before I remove the vc12 libs from svn, do we want to tag them for historical purposes?
(They have a newer python/numpy/requests/libjpeg than the tagged 2.79 libs)

Also now that msvc2013 is out of the way, I'm open for doing some library upgrades,
module owners feel to request them via this mailing list.

If there's any issues feel free to poke me.

--Ray