[Bf-committers] GSoC 2018 student requirements

bjornmose bjornmose at gmx.net
Sun Feb 18 00:47:15 CET 2018

++1 for this!

One reason for turning my back to blender in development activity was
frustration as:

Getting a bug report for a 'feature' that did break my concepts. Reads
as : 'Commit something I don't really know what I am doing but I think
it is better that way'. As if I did not think about it for a while ..
still grumbling ..

Still I use and love blender and am willing to contribute, but will not
repair the shenanigans breaking the code I stand for.

However, if there was a talented coder to tackle physics I am here to
assist (teach .. to a limited extend as Ton pointed out) . Says : I
would mentor a physics  related project, if elaborated enough to fit in

good old pascal style greetings .. grumpy_old_man := bjornmose;