[Bf-committers] Booleans: Carve solver has been removed

Toni Alatalo toni at playsign.net
Fri Feb 9 01:29:47 CET 2018

It seemed that all the more recent commits were just tweaking for
clang compiles and before that some cleanups, not boolean feature dev
I mean. This commit from 2013 was the latest functionality related
commit I found, "Support for edge interpolation."
https://github.com/folded/carve/commit/b7b71b146b3c8aedc5892fe8e85974552de1a7bf

Anyhow I suppose what matters is how the code is vs what they with
BMesh, am sure the devs know it's a good time now -- great to hear
good news about booleans.

-Toni