[Bf-committers] missing contact to webmaster on blender.org

Pablo Vazquez venomgfx at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 17:34:37 CET 2018

Hi,

Thanks for reporting! I've fixed the issue.

And yes, there was no information other than the "Website Credits" but
there were no actual ways to reach the people in the list (a quick Google
search would do, but still). So now the /about/website page shows
information on how to report a bug on the website via developer.blender.org

https://www.blender.org/about/website/

Thanks again,

Pablo Vazquez
Blender Institute | Animation Studio