[Bf-committers] GSoC 2016- Interoperability Enhancement in blender

Campbell Barton ideasman42 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 03:44:29 CET 2016

Hi Daniel, have been mailing with Jalaz's directly,

He's interested to work on an importer, so this makes things a lot
simpler to plan for.

Nevertheless, I think the exporter could still work as a GSOC project,
as long as there are large enough areas that aren't planning on being
finished in the next few months.

- Campbell