[Bf-committers] Blender 2.77 Testbuild2 AHOY

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 19:03:18 CET 2016

Hi,

We still do have some know issues to be solved before Release Candidate,
but we can totally do testbuild2 tonight.

Information for platform maintainers:

- Build from master branch, SHA da81227e54e23d1f7e6c0c55c2ff939db2ee30a6
- Use latest locales and addons revisions for this build

Suggested name: blender-2.77-testbuild2-<platform>

Notes:
- Make sure you're using CUDA toolkit 7.5
- Make sure OpenVDB is enabled.
- Make sure sm_37 is enabled
- Make sure you're using OSL 1.7.1
- Enable 32bit CUDA kernels for Windows and Linux, they should be building
just fine now

Kn own issue: GPU rendering with "Sample All Indirect Light" option doesn't
work correctly on sm_50 and sm_52 cards. I've spent half of a day trying to
solve that, but didn't find a solution yet. That i hope will be solved
before RC1.

--
With best regards, Sergey Sharybin