[Bf-committers] Current state of Blender's user experience

José Ricarte ricarte at aixalanca.com
Thu Apr 28 19:13:10 CEST 2016

I know Blender since 2002,  and it  always surprised me.  Blender have
polyvalent, effective and powerful tools. I would say that blender is
like Aikido, minimum action :  maximum results.

There are trends that follow the standards and conventions and there are
others that create the standards, I think Blender is one of them.

You can see how it works Presto (Pixar) and it isn't very convencinonal...

=:-)

(sorry my english)