[Bf-committers] Reminder - Amsterdam 10h meeting tomorrow! (8 UTC)

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Apr 17 16:51:55 CEST 2016

Hi,

As promised, for tomorrow's meeting.

Here's a google doc with a WIP sheet with the recode/removal list. This is for a "clean slate" 2.8 branch.

NOTE! No features are meant to disappear permanently. If no decent new version (or alternative) gets coded we can always put back the old, as we did for 2.5.

The current and coming 2.7x releases will remain fully working.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NjuEd3Dw7chJ9OyViyJn3MWQPcc6-zQM4yGFxuVFEfo/edit#gid=0

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation, Producer Blender Institute/Studio