[Bf-committers] Blender Grant for sponsored development

Howard Trickey howard.trickey at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 22:47:40 CEST 2015

Hi Duarte,

I am interested in working on this, but I am only very-part-time, so
progress would be slow; maybe your "funding" proposal can snag a more
full-time person, but until then I can see what I can do (after finishing
my current project, which will probably take another month or so).  I
wouldn't need any funding to do this.

Feel free to send your more detailed proposal to me and we can continue
discussion off-list.

- Howard