[Bf-committers] Getting Cycles to update in viewport when property changes

Smells Like Donkey contact at smellslikedonkey.com
Tue Sep 22 15:51:20 CEST 2015

HI,

I’ve added a property on the groups that, when changed, needs to update the viewport (Cycles render border or whatever) and I can’t get that to happen. I have added an RNA enum property and I suspect that the magic would have to happen in a line like this:

	RNA_def_property_update(prop, NC_OBJECT | ND_DRAW, NULL);

but I can’t get it to work. Any ideas on how I can force an update? Am I using the wrong combination of flags? I tried a bunch but didn’t hit upon the right one.

Thanks,
Tod.