[Bf-committers] Blender developers meeting notes - 21 June 2015

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jun 21 17:09:41 CEST 2015

Hi all,

Here are the notes from today's (short) meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders.

1) Release Candidates

- The RC2 Build is out now:
http://download.blender.org/release/Blender2.75/

- List of commits that went in RC2 (mouse over for readable texts!):
https://developer.blender.org/project/profile/54/

- Release log in progress. Still needs more work!
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Release_Notes/2.75

- Planning: we do a release in a week, but we can verify it next meeting though.

2) Release targets for 2.76

- Planning and current targets:
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Projects

- Kevin Dietrich thinks that support for OpenVDB is possible as a target.
He will work on docs/proposal during next week.

3) Other stuff

- The Cycles team - Sergey Sharybin, Thomas Dinges and Lukas Stockner will be
attending EGSR this week. http://egsr2015.gcc.tu-darmstadt.de/
Supported by Blender Foundation and SolidAngle!

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute