[Bf-committers] Weekly Blender developer meeting minutes - January 25, 2015

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Sun Jan 25 16:45:17 CET 2015

Hi all,

Here are the notes from today's 15h UTC meeting in irc.freenode.net #blendercoders

1) Blender 2.73a released

- Last week a bugfix update was released. All went smooth sofar.

2) Targets for 2.74

- Schedule updated, we're now in "BCon2" - the targets have been defined
http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Doc/Projects

- Some targets still need final confirmation, especially if we do an OpenGL viewport commit.

- Compositor now has more optimal memory management:
  http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Proposals/Compositor2014_p1.1_TD

- One of the bigger Gooseberry targets made it to master last week, hair editing and sim!
  http://wiki.blender.org/index.php/Dev:Ref/Release_Notes/2.74/Hair

3) Other projects

- No dependency graph news, but that's coming soon!

- Meeting was quiet, we closed within 20 minutes. Back to code!

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute