[Bf-committers] Blender-Setup for Windows + LZMA?

Thomas Dinges blender at dingto.org
Thu Feb 12 22:16:50 CET 2015

Hi,
we offered the official (stable) builds as 7z-files for some months, but
people barely used it, so we abandoned it again.
A self extracting 7z would be an option as well, but in that case there
were security concerns.

So all in all, I don't think we will offer the daily builds as 7z in the
near future.

Thomas