[Bf-committers] Top 22 committers 2015

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Mon Dec 28 19:08:47 CET 2015

Hi all,

It's an arbitrary number, and commit total doesn't say much, but still :)
Always good to salute the coders who work on Blender and give them a bit of extra exposure.

http://www.blender.org/development/top-22-developers-2015/

My special thanks is for everyone who helps with Blender though, and that is also about the docs, manual, tutorial/videos, design proposals and other website work!

In a couple of days I'll write a top branch activity list, giving the projects that didn't make it (yet) in Blender exposure.

Thanks,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute