[Bf-committers] BMesh Booleans, ready for testing.

Alberto Torres kungfoobar at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 23:43:20 CET 2015

Jacob,

It has been years since the last time I tried SL, but if it hasn't changed
much, the "holes" are "invisiprims", just prims a special texture that is
transparent but writes the depth, rendering alpha meshes underneath
invisible (the body is alpha too).

And a question on topic: does these new bools fail with this simple case?
(intersection of two cubes) http://i.imgur.com/c31vOT0.gif