[Bf-committers] Vulkan advisory panel

Ton Roosendaal ton at blender.org
Wed Dec 9 19:49:27 CET 2015

Hi all,

Our friends in AMD have invited Blender Foundation to participate in the official Khronos Vulkan advisory panel. That's a great honour, another signal that Blender is doing very well in the eyes of the industry!

Khronos' goal is to make awesome open standards, but in the process NDAs for participants are unfortunately inevitable. I've signed this on behalf of BF. Currently Campbell Barton, Sergey Sharybin and myself have official access to some of the closed areas there.

Luckily a lot of information on Vulkan is public already!
https://www.khronos.org/vulkan

If active contributors here would like to feedback on Vulkan as well, just contact one of us then we make sure it gets forwarded. We can also check on adding people to the non-public areas. Contact me to discuss that!

Laters,

-Ton-

Chairman Blender Foundation - Producer Blender Institute