[Bf-committers] Attention: Backtrace on Windows is not correct on 2.74 release

Antony Riakiotakis kalast at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 20:50:40 CEST 2015

I wouldn't say that debug builds are unusable for bugs like this
https://developer.blender.org/T44367 and it would give us a pretty
good idea what's happening.
Agree though that release with debug symbols will be more useful here.
Will need to try if we have stacktrace correctly available there but I
expect we will.
Debug builds are also how mozilla handles this, see
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/How_to_get_a_stacktrace_with_WinDbg