[Bf-committers] Credits Page

Sergey Sharybin sergey.vfx at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 10:17:39 CEST 2014

`arc apply --hold D666` then do regular push. This is a good idea to do
anyway to review things before they go to the master.If author is not
correct, you can amend the commit `git commit -a --am --author="Proper Guy
<>"`.

Differencial only contains authorship information if the patch was
submitted by arc, if you create patch manually this information is parsed
but not stored anywhere. There's a TODO in phabricator about this, but not
gonna to happen any time soon. Plus we're allowing to submit patches to
maniphest tasks, so arc is not a magic answer.