[Bf-committers] Blender UI Smoke Module Feature

pat.fuerst at gmail.com pat.fuerst at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 14:30:19 CEST 2014

Hey all,

I am working on some additional features for the smoke module to control smoke to for specific shapes.

I’m now on a point where I implemented every related code in the smoke module and would like to have an option to change some parameters in the UI, like when adding new emitters ect.

My question now is, how much work can it be to realise that, since I haven’t looked into the UI code yet.

All of the work for the smoke module is part of my thesis, but not the UI code, so I don’t wanna work on that part for too long.

Thanks,

Patrick